Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Excuse me, I'm new here! **FREEBIE**

Well... here I am! I am definitely new to this whole teacher bloggy thingy but I'm SO excited to join this great online community!

I guess I should tell you a bit about me...
My name is Kaitlyn, I'm going into my third year of teaching and my third year living in Arizona. I grew up in Seattle, but have family in Wisconsin, and I was an army brat as a kid, so I've lived all over! I love the sunshine here though...! It's going to be hard to ever move away!
For two years, I was a primary reading teacher (Grades K-2), and this year I'll be a self-contained second grade teacher for the first time. I'm really excited to start gathering math and science resources and learn best practices for some new subject matter!
I live in a crazy house with my man, aka Boy Blue, our 3 (big) dogs: Milo, Mimi, and Abbey, a roommate, and her diva cat!

I've just begun creating resources and units for my Teachers Pay Teachers Store, and learning how to use powerpoint and all that jazz! I've never been very tech savvy, so I may look for advice or assistance at times...

To get started, I'm posting a freebie here today for you all-- FREE blank BINGO cards.
I created these 3 x 3 BINGO cards to be used with ANY topic you want to review or play a game with. Because they're in an editable powerpoint format, you can use them for any grade level, or any subject!

Click below to grab a set!

Click here to GRAB your own BINGO cards off TPT. They are FREE!!

I also made a set of Contraction BINGO cards. My kids ALWAYS struggle with contractions, and who doesn't LOVE playing BINGO, so ta da! 

I present Contraction BINGO!! {This links up with TPT}


This red card is an example of a mixed (contraction and the words that make up the contraction) card. I also included cards that have just contractions, and just the words so your students can work on multiple levels of difficulties, or you can modify to fit the needs of your classroom!

Hope you can use this Bingo FREEBIE! Or Contraction Bingo with your class this year!

What are some games you like to play with your class to review tough skills?

Enjoy your summer "break"! :)



1 comments:

Debbie Teise said...

Welcome to blogging! I am fairly new to this world as well. One way I review skils is playing SWAT with a fly swatter. I do a word splash on the board..2 students come on up..I ask a questions and they have to SWAT at the answer. If correct they earn a point for their team. they love it!
I am your newest follower.
Check me out at Teise's Tidbits

Happy summer!
Debbie

Post a Comment