Friday, July 5, 2013

Currently...Happy Fourth of July!

Well friends, I hope you had a wonderful Holiday, and are gearing up to enjoy the weekend even more!
I'm joining Farley for her Currently linky today... I've been meaning to sit down and do this since July 1st... I'm only a few days behind this month! Yikes!

Anyways, is what I'm up to!


Listening: Well, it's over now, but I was listening to Netflix in the background. I started watching the show New Girl with Zooey Deschanel (sp?) this week because it popped up on my Netflix. I've heard such great things about it--I had to watch it :) And so far, it's hilarious!

Loving: Blue hasn't had 2 days off in a row since memorial day. We're going on vacation together in a week (to see his family in SC). But man, it sure is frustrating being off work and him be working all the time.... I mean, I'm glad he's making money of course, and we need it for sure, but I get lonely at home all day or night.... :( Well, we got to sleep in together this morning, and we were super lazy enjoying cuddling on the couch and laying in bed until 10am. I should have done SO much to clean up after the party we threw last night... but it was nice to just be together!

Thinking: My school stuff is in shambles. Switching schools is a nightmare. It amazes me how much stuff I have accumulated in just 2 years of teaching... I can't even imagine what it would look like after 5 or 10 or 20!! I want to go through and relabel some books, I also need to do some file organizing. But instead I'll just sit on pinterest and TPT and teacher blog hop downloading things left and right like a madwoman. Maybe I can print and laminate today....that's productive right??

Wanting: Oh my gosh, along the same lines, I can't get my head out of my classroom right now. I want to get so many goodies at Ikea--they're having teacher appreciation sales starting next week and theres a set of dishes on sale tomorrow that I NEED. Uggh. Trying to convince Blue to come along will be...well...fun...ha!

Needing:  I need to get rid of this headache... I'm just feeling super blahh today. I don't know what's up. Just an off day I suppose!

Tips, Tricks, or Hints: Well I'm very new to this whole bloggy world, and I haven't really much experience creating or selling things, but I know that keeping things simple always helps me manage things in baby steps. Take it easy I guess- I was super overwhelmed at first but then I realized that I need to slow down-- if i want to write, I write. If I want to read a million blogs, I do. But if I miss a day, it's not the end of the world... Keeping it simple has been my sort of slow entrance to the bloggy world :)

There's my two cents for the day. I'm hoping that if I feel better a little later that maybe I'll go hit Target dollar spot or do some other classroom shopping. But for now I'm going to just be happy the sink is clean (YAY no dishes!) and look over some math stations stuff from Debbie Diller.

Happy Freakin' Weekend! Woohoo!


0 comments:

Post a Comment