Sunday, August 4, 2013

Currently... (wasting time!)

I'm linking up with Farley for her August Currently...
Here goes... :)


Listening: to Netflix. Blue is lounging before he leaves for work and we always go back to watch reruns of HIMYM... It is our goto when there is nothing on TV and we don't feel like searching Netflix for something new. Plus I can always multitask during the show. 

Loving: We went to that movie 2 Guns last night with Denzel Washington and Mark Wahlberg... MAN I love that guy. He is so sexy!! But seriously--it was definitely worth seeing in the theaters! I recommend it! :)

Thinking: Blue is crazy. He just brought home an orange tabby cat. I guess it was free cat day at the animal shelter...
1) We have 3 dogs. 2) I am not a fan of long-haired cats. 3) We have 3 dogs!!!! We do not need another mouth to feed... Yikes. I do feel bad for her... and I know she needed a home... But, ahhh! 

Wanting: I don't want to do anything but be lazy with my puppy and maybe make a loaf of Italian herb bread. yummmmmm That would make delicious sandwiches this week for my first week back to work!!

Needing: School starts TOMORROW. I feel so behind. I have some activities planned, but I have not really written out formal plans for the week... I'm DRAGGING my feet. Yuck. I need to get my act together. I can't believe i just admitted that in the teacher blog world... You guys are like the overachiever teachers that I admire!! I am sorry! I don't blame you if you stop following me now! eek! don't throw the tomatoes!!

B2s Must Haves: calendar or planner! I say or planner because I haven't bought one yet this year that I love... But I made my calendar in my teacher binder and it is my MUST have. I have to stay organized! And I love pretty pens to write in it with! Pretty flair pens or thin tip sharpies... ahhh I'm obsessed!! And lastly, I need my caffeiene! This first week back is going to be BRUTAL. In terms of energy level and feeling prepared all day everyday... I feel like it's nearly impossible at a new school building... oh gosh... Wish me luck! I'm scared!!
I'll update you soon!! :)

1 comments:

Tammy said...

Gasp! You start tomorrow? I still have a few weeks. Good luck!
❀ Tammy
Forever in First

Post a Comment